As a Material Handler you would be responsible for assisting the extruder operator, maintaining the flow of material used in the bulk handling system and completing the procedure for the finished product.
• Responsible for needed raw materials for the extruder.
• Assist the operator where and when needed
• Responsible for full and empty containers on the line.
• Weigh scrap when necessary
• Keep work area clean
• Report the condition of the line to the material handler of the oncoming shift
• Complete all necessary paperwork.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
In addition to the above responsibilities, this person must have the ability to be cross-trained to operate the extruder.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Previous experience in a manufacturing environment and forklift driving preferred. Good verbal, written and interpersonal relations skills are necessary. Job requires occasional lifting of up to 55 pounds.